Metabolic ReBoot Program
There has been no other generation before ours that has been exposed to as many man-made chemicals and toxic substances as we are.
From the processed foods we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe and its pollution, the common products we use daily that contain toxin-laden chemicals no wonder our organs of detoxification and excretion are overwhelmed. In addition, poor dietary choices long-term can lead to poor liver health, increased inflammation, and risk of chronic disease.
Our bodies are equipped to neutralize toxins so that they can be eliminated from the cells, but it was never designed to process the number of toxins it encounters today. It was not designed to filter varying amounts of toxic chemicals such as pesticides, heavy metals, parabens, insecticides, herbicides, mold, and other components we come across in our normal everyday life.
Many of these compounds are stored in the body for months or years and extended exposure to those toxins can create a host of unwanted problems such as dysfunctions of self-healing regulatory mechanisms leading to health challenges.
Supporting your detoxification organs is a decisive step towards the restoration of the body's regulatory mechanisms. Implementing a proactive periodic “cleanse” can be helpful to facilitate the body's own healing mechanisms and resetting habits. Get your metabolism moving again and increase the efficiency of your detoxification organs!
BASICS OF DETOXIFICATION
The process to get rid of waste is through our digestive tract, skin, lungs, kidneys, and liver is central to the detoxification process. Most toxic substances behave like fats and since our blood is principally water and fats don’t dissolve in water, these fat-like toxins tend to accumulate in the body’s fatty regions. To be eliminated these toxins need to be converted to be more water-soluble so they can be transported into the urine and stool to be excreted. This conversion is a chemical modification that makes toxins look less like fats and more like water. Metabolic detoxification is the pathway by which the body processes unwanted toxins for elimination.
The metabolic detoxification process is comprised of three essential steps:
Phase 1: Transformation
Stored fat-soluble toxins become more water-soluble, and in many cases, more toxic than their original form
Phase 2: Neutralization
Highly toxic substances get converted to non-toxic molecules and become even more water-soluble
Phase 3: Elimination
Water-soluble toxins are excreted from cells and removed from the body
This system is dependent on the adequate supply of key nutrients to be effective at moving toxins through the detoxification pathways and out the body. Providing the body with the essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, specialized botanicals, protein, and other nutrients to support the three phases is the best way to ensure proper detoxification processes. If nutrient status can’t meet the demands of excessive toxin exposure too many free radicals get built up and can actively cause damage to cells.
THE JRX REBOOT PROGRAM
Certain nutrients from juices and foods can help support the body’s natural detoxification system to improve the body’s ability to process toxins and lower the total body burden, but does it support all three phases of detoxification? Most cleanses are extremely restrictive in terms of calories. A reduced calorie intake may result in temporary weight loss, but this change is rarely sustainable. Improving the body’s ability to detoxify naturally isn’t just about weight loss, but a strengthened immune system, increased energy and mood, healthy skin, supported digestive system, best of all a jumpstart to a healthy lifestyle that you’ll be able to maintain for years.
Our Program Includes:
- Cold pressed juices created using a diverse-mixed array of produce that provides essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes needed to nourish the system.
- Specifically-designed pharmaceutical grade supplements and shakes containing targeted ingredients needed for all three phases of detoxification. Shakes includes phytonutrient blends of whole food plant extracts that supplies enzymes, antioxidants, fiber, and symbiotic intestinal flora for energy, metabolism, digestion, absorption, and immune support.
- High quality plant protein blend featuring hypoallergenic protein sources to provide a well-balanced amino acid profile and features many unique ingredients to support a healthy body composition. Most “cleanse” programs are often missing protein, a macronutrient that is essential as the body requires adequate amino acids for the construction of enzymes and other molecules integral to detoxification pathways. Without supplementation, the body sources it from muscle tissues to provide the amino acids necessary for this function which can lead to loss of muscle mass.
- Liquid Gold a nutrient dense healing broth to enhance digestion, associated with improved intestinal barrier function due to its collagen content, and supplies an abundance of trace minerals.
- Potent yet gentle herbal tinctures and elixirs incorporated to strengthen and support the detoxification organs. They are used to deliver antioxidants to support the elimination of waste products, maintain normal regularity, promote a healthy level of gut microbes which play a role in immunity and digestion, supports a healthy response to stress and helps to rejuvenate the body.
- Drink plenty of clean water
- Moderate gentle activity will help your mood, digestion, and energy levels
- Infrared sauna or steam bath will help expel irritants by sweating
- Rest, use this time to care for your health
- Dry skin brush for lymphatic support
POST PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS
- Reboot by avoiding processed foods, eating fresh whole foods like fruit, leafy greens, soups, steamed and cultured vegetables, and removing refined starches and sugars, dairy, caffeine and alcohol.
- Grab a green juice and add a tablespoon of chia seeds. The chia seeds give you protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
- Continue to eat light foods and keep portions size small for a few days to not tax your digestion.
- After a few days slowly start to re-introduce foods to identify any reactions.
- Consider the use of supplements to continually support detoxification health.
- Remove toxins from your environment and opt for clean personal care and beauty products, reduce plastic exposure, remove toxic substances from home and work.
- Exercise and engage in a mind-body regimen to reduce stress and increase energy